Applying for a Place
We have challenging ambitions for your child and a commitment to:
Care for your child’s safety and well-being; contacting you if there are any concerns; keeping you informed of your child’s progress and how you can be active partners in your child’s learning at home;
- Provide a balanced and appropriate curriculum to meet your child’s individual needs, delivered through high quality teaching and learning;
- Promote high standards of work and behaviour so that your child may enjoy and achieve to their full potential;
- Promote the moral, cultural and social development as well as the academic skills of your child;
- Provide an organised, effective and well-resourced learning environment within which pupils feel valued and learn to respect and cooperate with one another;
- Be open and welcoming at all times.
Rosedale Primary School will abide by procedures and timescales set by the London Borough of Hillingdon, first allocating places to those children whose Statement of Special Educational Need names the School specifically. All other applicants will be offered a place providing the number of applications does not exceed the total number of places available for the relevant age group. The Trust, in circumstances where the School is oversubscribed, will allocate places in the order and according to the published oversubscription criteria.
Alternatively you can request a paper application by calling the School Placement and Admissions team on 01895 556644.
For more information on how to apply, please contact the College Admissions Officer: JPegg@trhat.org